Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Excellent

Now noone thinks that I post anymore, noone comes to read this :D Success!!

So the school drama that I was going to post about is moot. I missed the in class written final for my musicianship class, but since the teacher is nice to some extreme fault, or has a crush on me and doesn't want me to fail, or something, she's letting me write it today. And i got 97.5 on my singing portion, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pass the class. And then I just need to get through 2 other in class finals and a Jury, and thats it. Done for the year. No more stress. No more fucking up and spending a week trying to catch up.

Then I can just spend the summer working, bitching about working, practicing, getting into shape, and playing shitloads of video games. Ahhh the summer...

2 Comments:

Blogger rebelbarbie said...

i'm still reading, i demand entertainment.

i bought an ipod today. hooray! i have joined the cult.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Darryl said...

One of us! One of us!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home