Saturday, April 29, 2006

Holy shatmonkeys

Moving is a lot of work....

I'm almost done packing, tomorrow will be the big push day to get shit packed and loaded, then we move it all monday, then get loaded myself ;)

The reason I'm actually posting is because I probably won't have net access for a few days, so just thought I'd make mention. Also, if anyone is interested in helping move, and then drinking beer, gimme a call, we can make arrangements.

Housewarming/pool party to be announced. Expect it in the first week we're moved in, before I come back to work full time.

edit: Yea i shouldn't leave my address and all that up indefinitely, you all know how to get ahold of me. The housewarming will actually be next week. I'll let you all know at work.

4 Comments:

Blogger rebelbarbie said...

let the stalking begin.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

i would never ever post my addy and phone # on the internet. You are a brave brave man

11:23 AM  
Blogger rebelbarbie said...

post something new. you're boring. ;)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Silk said...

mmm, your blog is so dead. tis boring. post something!

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home