Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Its a new post!

Hah, made you look.




















































Ok, well, seriously. I think everyone gave up on this blogging thing ages ago, and I would like to take personal credit, due to my fabulous, magical, fuck you all, i'm irrationally pissed off and very drunk post. As Martin the paranoid android would say, Life... don't talk to me about life.
Bla bla bla, work sucks, its like a void in my life, and i don't do a whole lot outside of that void. Had a bottle of wine tonight, and i have that nice happy depression on the edges buzz that reminds me why i love wine so much. I'm really looking forward to the return to school this year. Its like my bi-annual life change. I look forward to the end of school, then I look forward to going back to it to get away from fucking working every day. I think all summer while I'm working full time how much i wish i could be doing something more productive, then i go back to school, to do the productive stuff, and spend a lot of time doing a whole lot of nothing....
Maybe i can pull my head out of my ass this year and let some panic about debt and school requirements fuel a permanent change for the better in my life.



You know, its kinda nice having a nice private blog to post in now that noone thinks i post here anymore ;D

3 Comments:

Blogger Silk said...

Fortunately for me, my boredom and new found lack of responsibility leaves me with plenty of time to check blogs long presumed dead.

10:38 PM  
Blogger rebelbarbie said...

ha! i know better. i still blog and i still check everyone else's for the elusive new post.

i wish you luck in pulling your head out of your ass, but honestly darryl, don't put too much pressure on yourself. you're still a frigging whippersnapper, you have lots of time to fuck around and find out what you want out of life. look at school as a hurdle, get through it, then work your ass off, save money and travel, see the world. coming to europe has been such a great experience for me and i think some getting out there and seeing things might do you some good.

just a thought.

i get home tomorrow [the 22nd]. let's go out for coffee/beer/insanity. i'll call you, you call me, whatever. we'll dish.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Darryl said...

curses... you people are tough to dodge...

Yes, i definitely see school as a hurdle, and i want to go through it less as a hurdle, but more as a hurdle where i learn things and am more capable than when i came into it.

We should definitely go out for beer, or coffee, or get together, drink wine and watch seinfeld, as i have been wont to do the last couple nights.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home